Elevate the next generation in developing real world skills through the use of creative writing.
Our members and community share what literacy means to them.
The specific objectives of our nonprofit are to:
1: Cultivate creative writing skills in elementary students to build a strong foundation for higher level writing.
2: Build student confidence in their ability to communicate effectively.
3: Develop a partnership with schools and other community organizations.
We service all socioeconomic backgrounds, including disadvantaged students and at-risk youth. LIFT is available for:
- Before or after-school enrichment
- Club or church programs
- Literacy week or career day events
- Community events
- Volunteers:On site engagement (events or workshops)
- Social Media Sensations: Advocacy
- Funding: Individual donations
- Funding: Corporate sponsorship
Learn about our sponsorship program here.
*Financials available upon request.